Finding Voice: Women learning to open up, trust, and be authentic in their relationships
- Do you often find it hard to communicate your needs with your partner/spouse?
- Can it be tough for you to trust female friendships?
- Do you find it difficult to take off the mask of perfection and just be “real” about your problems in front of your friends?
- Can it be difficult to open up sexually to your partner?
- Have you ever struggled with eating disorders and/or maintaining a positive body image?
- Are you having a difficult time letting go of past betrayals (romantic or otherwise)?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this is going to be THE group for you! This group will be an on-going group facilitated by Gretchen Mattox, LMFT, CSAT*
Los Angeles, CA 90025
to reserve your space